Dialogue of Offer and Suggestion

Hello! It's been a long time since the last time I posted something on this blog. Now, I'd like to show you the dialogue of offers and suggestions about school immersion that I made with my friend, Dara. Let's check it out!


Yasmine: "Hi, Dara!"
Dara: "Hi, Min!"
Yasmine: "It's near to the end of the semester, are you ready for Bali?"
Dara: "Wait, what's with Bali?"
Yasmine: "We're going to go there for school immersion. I'm so excited, i can't wait
Dara: "Really??? That's great! We should visit Pandawa beach, it's the best beach i know."
Yasmine: "Is it? Why don't we look it up on the internet?"
Dara: "Sure, let's go! You can use my phone if you want to."
Yasmine: "Thanks!"
Dara: "We should look for other destinations there."
Yasmine: "That's a good idea!"



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

What will you do on holiday?

Get to Know Me